What's New on Books, Teens & Magazines
Books Teens and Magazines is a new site and we are adding new ideas as we go along. We would like to say a big thank you to those of you who have given us feedback so far. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BTM has a blog which is more chatty and discusses books I am in the process of reading and general thoughts and comments on books and book related matters. The latest blogs have included looking at The Wicked Young Writers Award, What Type of a Summer Reader are You? and the Carnegie Winner Buffalo Soldier. There are also past blogs on books set in Europe or Around the World and also Adult Books for YA readers.
- You can now access Ebay from the front page of the website giving you access to YA books being sold on Ebay
- Two resource pages have been added and the link to them is at the foot of the home page. One provides a useful list of resources for teen readers and one provides useful resources for librarians and teachers (for lessons/displays etc)
- The new recommendations takes a look at books to read once exams are over.
- Check out the Reading Lists - The latest lists to be added are Books in a Series (listing books in series by genre and providing the date of the release of the next book in the series where relevant) and Archive-Recommendations (an archive of the previous BT&M recommendations). Please note that as new books are reviewed they are also added to existing lists so as to keep the lists up to date.
- The Events page on the website has changed. It now includes information about competitions and giveaways.
We are also keeping our Facebook and Twitter pages updated. If you follow us on Twitter or follow us on Facebook you will receive notifications of new books or reading lists added to the site as well as links to newsworthy items. You can tweet us on @BooksTeensMagaz.