What's New on Books, Teens & Magazines
Books Teens and Magazines is a new site and we are adding new ideas as we go along. We would like to say a big thank you to those of you who have given us feedback so far. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
- Two resource pages have been added and the link to them is at the foot of the home page. One provides a useful list of resources for teen readers and one provides useful resources for librarians and teachers (for lessons/dispalys etc)
- The Book People have an offer running from 17th May to 31st May - Save 5% off any order over £30. The voucher code is: AFYELLOW
- The new recommendations takes a look at stand alone books. Books in a series are great and, at times, addictive: don't let them overshadow one-off books.
- Check out the Reading Lists - The latest list to be added is the Year 10 (ages 14 and 15 yrs) list and BT&M's Top Ten Books (not in a series) Please note that as new books are reviewed they are also added to existing lists so as to keep the lists up to date.
- The Events page on the website is in the process of being changed. It will now include information about competitions and giveaways.
We are also keeping our Facebook and Twitter pages updated. If you follow us on Twitter or follow us on Facebook you will receive notifications of new books or reading lists added to the site as well as links to newsworthy items. You can tweet us on @BooksTeensMagaz.